Etsy is one of the largest online trading platforms, with a huge number of handmade goods, vintage and unique products. Etsy currently has over 32 million active buyers. The platform has a great design and is easy to use.
- Creating a store on Etsy will only take a few minutes. You can first look at our registration overview page to see in advance what you need. Registration is free, but the payment for placing one product is $ 0.20, and you need to place at least one during the creation of the store.
- Given the number of active customers, the potential traffic to your store on Etsy is huge. To attract traffic to the site of a new online store will require a lot of time and effort, and at Etsy – you can take advantage of the site’s popularity and increase sales. Millions of buyers visit this marketplace, and if your Etsy store is open, they can make a purchase from you!
- It is also worth noting the friendliness and willingness to communicate and collaborate with the Etsy seller community. From the very beginning of the marketplace, special attention was paid to the creation of a community of sellers. They gladly share advice, talk about their experiences and help each other succeed.
- Etsy provides a wide selection of payment options for orders; with Etsy Payments, you can pay by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Klarna and other payment services. Unfortunately, the Etsy Payments service is not yet available in all countries. Where the service does not work yet, your customers can pay for orders by card or using PayPal.
- And finally, Etsy is an interactive site; Buyers can add products to favorites and create collections. On the page of each product, in addition to reviews and descriptions of the store, there are buttons with the help of which it is easy to share the link on Facebook and Twitter or save the product you like on Pinterest. All this encourages people to stay longer on the pages of your products, and this, in turn, increases conversion.
Do you already have your own store on Etsy?